Author of twelve books on SEO. Consultant in Technical SEO for enterprise sites. Previously Manager of Global SEO at Cisco. See more about me.
- Technical editor of Search Engine Marketing, Inc. by Mike Moran and Bill Hunt (IBM Press, 3rd ed., 2014). The authoritative book on enterprise SEO. Mike is a Distinguished Engineer at IBM and was head of IBM SEO for 15 years.
- How to Write a Book! by Andreas Ramos. Yes, you can write a book! Get the #1 Best Seller at Amazon. Go How to Write a Book! (August 2014.)
- #TwitterBook: The inside scoop on Twitter. Learn how to use hashtags and get followers. 2nd edition, fully revised and updated. #1 Amazon Best Seller. Go #TwitterBook (Sept. 2014).
- The Big Book of Content Marketing: 80% of your digital advertising doesn’t reach your audience. There’s a new solution. The Big Book of Content Marketing. Amazon Best Seller on its second day. Published in Europe, Latin America, North America. (May 2013) #BBoCM
- The ASO Book: App Store Optimization by Andreas Ramos. Are you developing apps? Learn how to get your app to the top of the Apple App Store and Google Play app store. andreas.com. (Oct. 2014.) Go to The ASO Book
- SEO eBook by Andreas Ramos and Stephanie Cota. Andreas is the Manager for Global SEO at Cisco. Stephanie is the Manager of Analytics at Kaiser. Free eBook. Go SEO eBook (Nov. 2013).
- Learn SEO, PPC, and Analytics. My book Search Engine Marketing (McGraw-Hill USA 2009, Tsing Hua University Press China 2010, McGraw-Hill Taiwan 2010). All major bookstores and Amazon. Foreword by Haoyu Shen, #2 at Baidu.com. Go SEM Book. (Sept. 2013).
Free KPI eBook
With basic math, you can calculate KPIs, Cost-per-Lead (CPL), and Cost-per-Action (CPA).
MIT Case Study I took MIT from 52 to 17,500 daily visits and lowered cost-per-click from $0.70 to $0.07.
My eye-witness account of the Fall of the Berlin Wall.
Hokusai changed 20th century art. His inspiration? Dutch wrapping paper…